- Jupiter's innermost and highly volcanic Galilean moon
- Durable, long-lasting plastic
- Developed by Astronomy magazine along with USGS cartographer, Trent Hare
- Images from Voyager 1, Voyager 2, and the Galileo spacecraft
- Richly detailed, injection-molded, 12" desktop globe shows 223 named surface features including paterae, montes, fluctūs, and regiones
- Clear acrylic display base
- Comes with a bonus informational flyer
Wow is the comment made on the Replogle lo Globe from Astronomy Magazine. This is the globe of Jupiter's innermost volcanic Galilean moon. Designed with images from the Voyager I, Voyager II and Galileo spacecraft, the Replogle lo Globe from Astronomy Magazine also includes an informative booklet. We include FREE shipping and remember this Replogle lo Globe also makes exciting gifts!