FREE Monogramming on Leather ID Tag!
- Briggs and Riley CORDURA brand fabric, Tuff-lite outer fabric is exceptionally strong, lightweight, water repellant and abrasion, tear and puncture resistant
- CordControl elastic loops securely hold small items such as pens, earphone cords and USB drives
- CordPass feature protects and organizes power brick and connects power cord to laptop compartment, allowing laptop to remain secure while charging
- 2 molded lightweight file dividers
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards and passports hinders unauthorized access to personal data
- L-Zip front pocket with fleece-lined interior
- Padded compartments for high-tech gadgets like smartphones, power adapters, mp3 players, and hard drives, plus slip business card pockets, versatile Velcro key keeper, and deep zippered compartment
- Thick padded compartment for ultimate laptop protection
- Padded fleece-lined slip pocket for iPad or tablet
- SpeedThru pocket for 'hassle-free' security checkpoints
- Large slip pockets fits letter and legal size file folders
- Slip-through back allows bag to slide over a luggage handle
- Removable, adjustable webbing shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- 'Simple As That' Lifetime Guarantee
Dimensions: 16" x 10.8" x 3.8" Weight 2.2 lbs.
Very functional and up-dated, the Briggs & Riley Verb contact medium brief can be carried by businessmen or women. This briefcase has it all! You can carry by the double handles, the removable shoulder strap, or slide it over the trolley handle of your wheeled luggage. It has an RFID blocking pocket to protect your passport and credit cards from radio-frequency identity theft. The brief has a handy outside pocket for your newspaper, umbrella, etc. The interior has padded pockets for your tech items! There are multiple pockets for your smaller items too. And, you can recharge your electronics inside the brief. When going through airport security, leave your laptop, etc., inside for safety! Shipping is FREE along with a FREE leather bag tag monogrammed with your initials.