All Chess Sets are FINAL SALE
- Full tournament-sized Chess set, features a 3.75" King with a 1.75" diameter base
- An exact reproduction of one of the most historically important Chess sets ever produced, the Chess set used in the legendary 1972 World Chess Championship, featuring Robert J. (Bobby) Fischer (USA) and Boris Spassky (RUS)
- Chess pieces are hand carved by master artisans and crafted out of the highest grade woods
- Chess pieces are heavily weighted with luxurious billiard cloth base
- Set consists of 34 Chessmen, including four Queens, a standard that was introduced by The House of Staunton over 10 years ago
- Elm Burl / Bird's Eye Maple wooden Chessboard with 2.25" Squares features Elm Burl (dark) and Bird's Eye Maple (light) squares with a Elm Burl frame. This veneered Chessboard is 0.5" thick, has a satin finish and a beautiful moulded edge.
- Mahogany Premium Chess Box is lined in green billiard cloth, divided and features brass quadrant hinges and a lock & key
King Height: 3.75'' / 9.53 cm
King Base Diameter: 1.625'' / 4.13 cm
Basepad Material: Billiard Cloth
Square Size: 2.25'' / 5.7 cm
Chess Board Footprint: 22.5" x 22.5"
Box Dimensions: 9.5" x 7.4" x 4.5"
Chess Board Height: 0.5"
Median Set Weight; 46 ounces (1.30 kg)
Total Number of Pieces; 34 Chess Pieces, including 2 Additional Queens (for Pawn Promotion)
Sublime elegance and fabulously detailed, the Staunton Reykjavik II Series Prestige Chess Set, Box and Board combination will grace your home! This is the way to play chess! We include FREE shipping on the beautiful Staunton Reykjavik II Series Prestige Chess Box and Board combination!