Add To Cart For Extra Discount!
FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army Tenacity ballistic nylon is abrasion-, moisture- and tear-resistant
- One-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three positions - 41", 39", and 37" - to accommodate travelers of various heights
- 8 Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tires adds stability and provides 360 degree movement with zero weight-in-hand
- Rear TPE plastic skid plate protects bag from abrasions
- Top and side carry handles; Bottom grab handle
- Removable, expandable Pack More packing cube with a padded 15.4" laptop compartment provides packing organization and creates a flat packing surface for wrinkle-free transport of clothing or storage for worn apparel
- X-shaped compression straps secure and condense contents of bag
- Removable garment suitor with zippered pocket features foam bolster to minimize wrinkles on hanging garments and a quick release clip that secures up to 4 hangers
- Deep front zippered pocket
- Self-healing zippers provide superior burst strength
- Integrated (built-in) Travel Sentry combination lock
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 27.6" x 21.3" x 15.4"
Weight: 10.7 LBS
Easily pack up the Victronix Swiss Werks 6.0 large wheeled spinner luggage for a week or more of travel. The Victorinox Werks 6.0 luggage is made of durable ballistic nylon and it has self-repairing zippers. The four dual Hinomoto spinner wheels allow you to glide effortlessly along in any direction to your destination. The garment suiter lets you pack clothing on your own hangers virtually wrinkle free. The Victorinox Werks 6.0 luggage comes with a built-in TSA lock that is approved for airline travel. Travel well with this convenient Victorinox Werks 6.0 luggage! Shipping is FREE of charge and we include a FREE leather luggage tag monogrammed exclusively for you with your own initials!