FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Zero Halliburton deep-drawn, heat treated, brushed aluminum shell
- Rib design & concave edging provides additional strength and durability as well as optimum protection of its contents
- Neoprene gasket seal around the opening's perimeter keeps out dirt and moisture
- Superior Piano Hinge is used to keep the shells of each case in alignment and adds additional strength and integrity to the seal
- Signature lining is stain-resistant and non-abrasive to clothes
- Multi-stage, telescoping handle with a left/right push-button locking system
- Exceptionally durable 360 degree wheels are set off-center to provide a wider and more stable base can also be used as a traditional 2-wheel case
- Spring-loaded carry handles stay flat against case when not in use
- Heavy duty drawbolts and latches
- TSA-Accepted Combination Locks are integrated into the Draw-bolt Latches
- Luxurious lined interior for pampered and organized packing
- Book open design with interior divider panel
- Wide-panel tie-down straps with air-flow mesh to hold clothes in place during transit
- Full-clip closure compression panel with extra pockets to stow smaller items
- Hanger clip that can accommodate a range of hanger sizes
- Made in U.S.A. from imported materials
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions: 26" x 18" x 10" (Includes handles and wheels)
Weight: 14.5 lbs.
This is the popular size for overseas travel! Plus, the Zero Halliburton pursuit medium luggage will get you there in elegant style. It has easy open and close draw bolts and no zippers to bother you. A built-in TSA approved combination lock keeps the belongings secure and the neoprene gasket keeps out moisture and dust. You can easily roll the Zero Halliburton pursuit medium luggage along in any direction. Made of aluminum in the USA of imported materials, the Zero Halliburton pursuit medium luggage is spectacular! We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag monogrammed with your initials for quick identification everywhere you journey.